Dr. Warmnfuzzy just got back from a two week vacation. Here's what awaited her when she returned to us:
- 10 days worth of e-mails from the crisis department
- 23 requests from patients for medication adjustment or early refills
- the minutes from at least six different meetings
- a missive from the department head saying he'd discovered Twitter and wondered if any of us had heard of it
- four different people tackling her in the hallway and saying "Fuzzy! You're back! Your patient Mrs. Namewitheld needs...."
- an e-mail from the big boss casually mentioning that there is a bomb threat one block away, but no need to evacuate our building
"I feel like I need another vacation just to recover from vacation!"